-Drink from the open cup or using a straw
-Pre-set your portion to any size from 3ml to 15ml
-Designed for water-like or light nectar-thickened liquids
-Holds up to 8.5 oz. of warm or cold liquid
The perfect solution for those who have dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing. The RiJe Dysphagia Cup is a ‘small swallows cup’ that enables users to drink controlled portions – either through a straw or from a rim – for better hydration and more independence. It’s easy to assemble and provides accurate, consistent delivery of portions that you can pre-set to any size from 3ml to 15ml.
How It Works:
RiJe Cup automatically dispenses a limited portion of liquid each time it stands in its upright position. Once the portion is withdrawn and the cup put upright — it delivers another portion within 2- 3 seconds. Built-in regulator allows adjusting portion size before the cup is filled with liquid.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
– Drink controlled portions through a straw or directly from the rim of the cup
– Pre-set your portion to any size from 3ml to 15ml
– Large ergonomic handles for secure grip
– Good nose cut for easy drinking without tilting your head back
– Designed for water-like or light nectar-thickened liquids
– Suitable for warm and cold drinks
– Dishwasher safe
– Keeps up to 250 ml/8.5 oz of liquid.
– Operational range from 50 ml/1.7 oz to 250 ml/8.5 oz
– Material: Cup is made of BPA-free polypropylene. O-rings are made of food grade silicon.
– Color: Red
– Cup measures 7 inches/178 mm high x 4.25 inch/108 mm diameter.
– Handle grips measure 4 inches/102 mm long x 1.5 inch/38 mm width
– Weight: 230 gram/0.5 lb